The DAV Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Jalandhar is a Private College. DAV Institute will excel as an 21st century learning community that is intellectually vibrant, technologically advanced and research centre institution which will be dynamically proactive to the ever changing needs of the field of physiotherapy and other rehabilitation sciences Working within the famework of arya samaj. The College is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
Classrooms and Lecture Halls: Equipped with audio-visual aids for theoretical instruction. Adequate seating arrangements for students and faculty.
Laboratories: Anatomy and Physiology Lab: For hands-on learning of human anatomy and physiology. Exercise Therapy Lab: Equipped with exercise equipment for practical training. Electrotherapy Lab: Facilities for learning and practicing electrotherapy techniques. Biomechanics Lab: Dedicated to the study of body mechanics and movement.
Library: Physiotherapy textbooks, reference materials, and journals.
Rehabilitation Centers: Facilities for providing physiotherapy services to patients. Access to specialized equipment for rehabilitation.
Sports and Recreation Facilities: Sports facilities for practical training in sports physiotherapy. Recreation areas for students.
Faculty Rooms: Offices for faculty members for administrative work and student consultations.
Computer Labs: Equipped with necessary software for research and data analysis.
Gymnasium: Fitness facilities for practical training in exercise therapy.
Research Facilities: Labs and resources for conducting physiotherapy research.
Wi-Fi Connectivity: Internet access for students and faculty.
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||60|
|Master of Physiotherapy||MPT (Sports) 5|
MPT (Orthopedics) 9
MPT (Neurology) 9
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Seat Matrix Click here|
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Seat Matrix Click Here|
|1.||Display of Provisional Merit List(s) at www.bfuhs.ac.in||22nd June, 2023|
|2.||Last date for submission of objections on Provisional Merit list through email only at [email protected]|| 23.06.2023 |
(upto 02:00 PM)
|3.||Display of Merit List after considering objections.||23.06.2023|
|4.||CHOICE FILLING FOR 1ST ROUND OF ONLINE COUNSELING: candidates will submit online preferences of colleges/category through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||24.06.2023 |
|5.||Result declaration of 1st round of online Counseling||By 04th July, 2023|
|6.||Last date of submission of objections on provisional result of 1st round of online counseling; through email only at [email protected]||05th July, 2023 (upto 02:00 PM)|
|7.||Final display of Provisional Result of 1st round of online counseling||6 th July, 2023|
|8.||Date of Reporting/Joining in the provisionally allotted college||07.07.23 to 12.07.23|
1. Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
3. Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2023.
4. Candidate should have to deposit requisite fee through online payment gateway of University at the time of filling online application form at university website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
5. After filling online application form by candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered E-mail id & Mobile Number through SMS.
6. Candidate should have to apply online by due date. After this online application form will not be available at the University website and no request will be entertained in this regard.
7. Fee should be deposited by specified date/time. Fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
8. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
9. Registration No and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret and don’t disclose to any unknown person.
10. You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
11. How to upload Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression: You have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph, Signature, Left hand Thumb impression should not be more than 25KB respectively. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com to resize their photograph, Signature, Left hand thumb impression for male and Right hand thumb impression for female before uploading.
12. Online Application form will get locked automatically after the last date of submission of application. Thereafter candidate will not be able to edit application form, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your Name, date of Birth, categories etc. before the application form is locked.
13. Once Application form is locked, it can’t be unlocked by applicant. The candidate can take the printout of Admission application form after it gets locked automatically.
14. Candidates are advised to always Log out your application form when you are leaving the computer.
Please fill your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application form time to time in the form of SMS and Email. You will also receive your Registration no. and Password on your given mobile no and Email address.
Before the last date of submission of application form, applicant can make multiple changes. After last date of submission of admission application form it will be locked automatically. Neither any changes can be made by an applicant nor any request will be entertained for any change in application form.
The University will conduct online counseling. Candidate will submit choice/preference of college/Quota/Category by login their registered id within a stipulated date & time and seat/college will be allotted as per choices/preferences and merit.
1. Online counselling will be held through University Website and online counselling form will be made available on university website as per dates specified in Important Dates.
2. The candidates should read the eligibility conditions carefully and just exercising online option of college / appearing in counselling does not entitle him/her for admission. Eligibility conditions for admissions are as per Punjab Govt. Notification(s). The eligibility shall be determined by the Selection Committee constituted by the Principal at college level. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission.
3. The allotment of seat and college shall be made as per the choice of the candidate at the time of the counselling by the Admission Committee on the basis of the merit determined as per marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 examination and other terms and conditions contained in the Punjab Government Notification.
4. The candidates shall have to produce all the certificates/degrees/diplomas/ documents in original at the time of joining/admission in respective colleges or at the time of physical counseling.
5. The choice(s) of courses/institutions shall be exercised by the candidate at the time of Counseling.
6. Checking/Verification of Original Certificate/Documents: Allocation of seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Colleges. After provisional allocation of seat, candidate shall have to report to the allocated college for fee deposition, verification of documents and checking of eligibility. It is sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the provisionally allocated candidate before their joining/admission.
7. Deposition of Fee after provisional allocation during online counseling: Candidate will deposit tuition fee (as per Punjab Govt. notification) through online payment gateway of University. Candidate will report for medical checkup and joining after submission of proof of fee deposition to the respective college within stipulated time period, failing which allocated seat will stand cancelled automatically without any intimation to the candidate.
FOR UPDATES PLEASE VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE: www.bfuhs.ac.in
|Rs. 3540/- (Fee Rs. 3000/- + GST Rs.540/-) for General Category|
|Rs. 1770/- (Fee Rs. 1500/- + GST Rs. 270/- for SC categories only|
|Fees will not be refunded / adjusted.|
A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. The Candidate should be a bonafide Resident of Punjab.
2. Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab.
3. Candidate who passed His/Her 10+2 examinations or other equvalent examination from a recognized School/Institution situated in Chandigarh (Union Territory) who is bonafide resident of Punjab shall also be eligible.
4. The Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 Examination.
Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in 10+2 examination and must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks (pass marks in case of SC/BC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2 examination.
B) Result not declared — A candidate who has appeared for qualifying examination but whose result has not been declared may be admitted provisionally. The candidate will be required to produce the evidence of the result having been declared and he/she has passed the examination fulfilling the eligibility conditions by the time of first counseling.
C) Age: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years, on or before 31st December of the corresponding year.
The reservation for Punjab State quota seats in Government Institutions in various categories for admission to the under Graduate Para Medical Courses will be as under:
|(ii)||Backward Classes (Note: The Backward Class Certificate must be as per the latest instructions of the Government of Punjab) mentioning the income as laid down by Govt. of Punjab from time to time.||10%|
|(iii)||Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each)||2%|
|(v)||Sports Persons(Credit will be given for the sports achievements made during10+1 and 10+2 classes only and shall be graded by the Director Sports, Punjab)||1%|
Wards of terrorist affected persons (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)(As per the decision of the Hon'ble Supreme Court)
Wards of Defense Personnel (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)
|(e) Gallantry Award/other Award Winners both serving/retired. Sewing Defense personnel / Ex-serviceman|
Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guards, and Para-Military Forces (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)
|(ix)||Children/ Grand Children of freedom fighters.||1%|
|(x)||Tsunami Victims (Tsunami Victims are not required to appear in PPMET. The inter se ranking shall be based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent examination)||1%|
The Institutions that are allowed to admit girls will obey the court's orders. The reservation in Private institutes (in Government Management quota seats) will be as under:-
|i.||Scheduled Caste -||25%|
(Note: The Backward Class Certificate must be as per the latest instructions of the Government of Punjab, mentioning the income as laid down by Govt. of Punjab from time to time.
|iv.||Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist violence.||1%|
15% seats in all Private Institutes shall be earmarked for the Non- Resident Indians in the following order:
Category I: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to the State of Punjab.
Category II: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to an Indian State other than Punjab.
Under this policy Non-Resident Indian means a person of Indian origin, whether holding an Indian Passport or Foreign Passport, who is either permanently or temporarily settled outside India and in either case:
For ascertaining the eligibility relevant documents including Foreign Country Passport or Green Card or Permanent Resident Card or Proof of Residency of Foreign country issued by competent authority or OCI/PIO Card issued by the Government of India shall be taken into consideration.
The distribution of seats in private institutions would be:
|Government quota seats||Management minority quota seats|
|50%||50% including Foreign Indian Students (NRI)and Out of State Quota|
|To Download Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Prospectus 2023-24||Click here|
|1.||Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e www.bfuhs.ac.in||11th July, 2023|
|2.||Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website||27th July, 2023|
|3.||Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000+18%GST (Rs. 5900). SC category candidates have to deposit fee of Rs. 2500/- + 18% GST |
(Rs. 2950/-) through Online payment gateway.
|28th July, 2023|
|4.||Last date for submitting physical application form for NRI quota (Application form for Eligibility certificate |
and admission application form for NRI candidates is separately available on University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
|28th July, 2023|
|5||Date of Counseling(s)|
1 st Round of Physical Counseling will be held for candidates who are bonafide residents of
Note: Tuition Fee (as per Notification) will be collected in the shape of Demand Draft fvg.
Venue-Senate Hall, BFUHS, Faridkot
|4 th August, 2023 (11:00 AM)|
|Subsequent round of counseling(s)||Will be declared on University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in|
b. No separate intimation regarding date and time for counseling will be given.
c. For updates visit at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
The applicant should have obtained BPT Degree or should have completed Compulsory Internship after successfully clearing 4 years of Academics of BPT Course as a regular student from Govt. recognised University.
For Private Colleges
|2.||Backward Classes (Note: the Backward class certificate must be as per the latest instructions issued by the |
government of Punjab and income from all sources should be indicated in the BC certificate)
|3.||Physically handicapped (Orthopedically only) (disability between 50% to 70% The physically handicapped certificate will be considered only issued by |
Professor and Head of Orthopedic Departments of Govt. Medical colleges in the state of Punjab)
Category I: NRIs who originally belonged to the state of Punjab.
Category II: NRIs who originally belonged to an Indian State other than Punjab.
The candidate for Foreign Indian Student (NRI) seats will be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination equivalent of BPT. The equivalence, merit and eligibility of the candidates will be determined by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot who will issue and eligibility certificate to such candidates. The candidates should have passed qualifying examination equivalent of BPT examination and should have obtained at least 50% marks.
After 1st counseling seats left vacant in Private Institutions under NRI category will be converted to special management quota seats to be filled by the Management itself, however its fees shall not exceed double than the Management quota seats.
|To Download Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Prospectus 2023-24||Click here|
|DAV Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation|
|Courses||Tuition Fee in Rs. (Per annum)||NRI|
|MPT||1,75,000/-||30,000$ (NRI Full course)|
|To Download Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Fees Structure 2023-24 Click Here|
|To Download Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Fees Structure 2023-24 Click Here|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.