Private | Est. null | Amritsar, Punjab
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969, emphasised that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||60|
|Master of Physiotherapy||16|
Address:- Patiala – Chandigarh Road, Sunam, Punjab, India – 148 028
Admission Incharge: +91 90414 17176, 77258 30000
Admission Cell: +91-91155-00901, 902, 903, 904
Admission Enquiry : [email protected]
Website : https://online.gndu.ac.in/
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURES TO FILL ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATIONS:
1. Before applying, the candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
3. Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2021.
4. After filling online application, the candidate should have to deposit the requisite fee through the online payment gateway of the University after filling online application form at the university website i.e. https://www.bfuhs.ac.in/ Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, etc.
5. After filling the online application form by the candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered E-mail id & Mobile Number through SMS.
6. Candidate should have to apply online by the due date. After this online application form will not be available at the University website and no request will be entertained in this regard.
7. Fee should be deposited by specified date/time. The fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
8. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yy i.e. date/month/year.
9. Registration No and Password are mandatory for further process, so keep it secret and don’t disclose to any unknown person.
10. You have to log in to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
11. How to upload Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression: You have to log in by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of the Photograph, Signature, Left hand Thumb impression should not be more than 25KB respectively. Candidates may use third-party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com to resize their photograph, Signature, Left hand thumb impression before uploading.
12. Lock your Application: To get a printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your Name, Date of Birth, categories, etc. before locking the application form.
13. All application forms will be locked automatically, after the cutoff date. Once the Application form is locked, it can’t be unlocked by the applicant.
14. Candidates are advised to always Log out their application form when they are leaving the computer.
Please fill in your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application from time to time in the form of SMS and Email. You will also receive your Registration no. and Password on your given mobile no and Email address.
In case a candidate wants to make any change in his/her online application form after locking, he/she has to write a separate application wherein he/she will clearly describe that what information he/she wants to modify. He will also attach a printout of his/her online application form and submit his/her request personally to the University before the display of the merit list with correction/editing After the display of the merit list, no request will be entertained for any change in the application form.
The University will conduct online counseling. The candidate will submit their choice/preference of college/Quota/Category by login their registered id within a stipulated date & time and the seat will be allotted by virtue of merit.
Note-1: Choices/preferences will only be edited/updated within the stipulated date & time.
Note-2: The Principals of allotted colleges shall ensure to constitute a committee of college-level counseling by members/representatives of Distt Social Security Deptt, Distt Sainik Welfare Deptt, Distt Sports Deptt & Senior Faculty to verify the credentials of the candidates and if any discrepancy of any sort is brought to the notice of the University immediately. Since the process of counseling is online it is the sole responsibility of the Principal(S) to verify & check the documents of the candidates at the college level itself. The fee from Provisional selected candidates shall be collected on the spot at the college level through the online payment gateway of the University
1. Online counseling will be held through University Website and online counseling forms will be made available on the university website as per dates specified in Important Dates.
2. The candidates should read the eligibility conditions carefully and just exercising the online option of college / appearing in counseling does not entitle him/her for admission. Eligibility conditions for admissions are as per Punjab Govt. Notification(s). The eligibility shall be determined by the Selection Committee at the time of counseling. Those who are not eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification will not be considered for admission.
3. The allotment of seat and college shall be made as per the choice of the candidate at the time of the counseling by the Admission Committee on the basis of the merit determined as per marks obtained by the candidate in the 10+2 examination and other terms and conditions contained in the Punjab Government Notification.
4. The candidates shall have to produce all the certificates/degrees/diplomas/ documents in original at the time of joining/admission in respective colleges or at the time of physical counseling.
5. The choice(s) of courses/institutions shall be exercised by the candidate at the time of Counseling.
6. Checking/Verification of Original Certificate/Documents: Allocation of the seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Colleges. After provisional allocation of the seat, the candidate shall have to report to the allocated college for getting challan form, verification of documents, and checking of eligibility. It is the sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the provisionally allocated candidate before their joining/admission.
7. Deposition of Annual Fee after provisional allocation during 1st round of online counseling: Candidate will deposit tuition fee (as per Punjab Govt. notification) through online payment gateway of University. Candidate will report for a medical checkup and joining after submission of proof of fee deposition to the respective college within the stipulated time period, failing which allocated seat will stand canceled automatically without any intimation to the candidate.
In case of physical counseling candidate will have to deposit tuition fee as specified in the Punjab Govt. notification on the spot at the venue of counseling, failing which his/her provisional selection will be treated as canceled without any intimation to the candidate. FOR UPDATES PLEASE VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE: https://www.bfuhs.ac.in/
(i) He/She has passed qualifying examination as under:-
(a) The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;
(b) The intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject;
(c) The Pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/premedical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as compulsory subject;
(d) The first year of the three year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with the English at a level not less than a core course;
(ii) The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination as listed under 4 (i) (a) to (f) before counseling.
(iii) Result not declared — A candidate who has appeared for qualifying examination but whose result has not been declared may be admitted provisionally. The candidate will be required to produce the evidence of the result having been declared and he/she has passed the examination fulfilling the eligibility conditions by the time of first counseling.
(iv) Age: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years, on or before 31st December of the corresponding year.
(v) Should have studied his / her 10+2 examination or other qualifying examination in place of 10+2, as listed in 4 (i) (a) to (f) above, as a regular candidate from a recognized institution situated in the State of Punjab only. If students from Punjab are not available then students from outside Punjab can also be considered except for the exemptions wherever applicable. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Principal/Head of the Institute last attended in the Prescribed Proforma.
(vi) In case the candidate has also taken up Mathematics along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English then the marks obtained in Mathematics are not to be considered for admission to Para Medical courses.
(vii) The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab. The Residents status of Punjab State will be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (PP II Branch) letter No. 1/3/95-3 PP 11/9619, dated 6th June, 1996, ID No. 1/2/96-3PP-2/8976, dated 7th July 1998 and ID No. letter No.1/3/95-3PP 11/81, dated 1st January 1999 and further instructions issued by the Department, if any, from time to time.
(viii)Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in 10+2 examination and must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks (pass marks in case of SC/BC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2 examination.
(ix) 50% of the total seats in the Private Institutions shall constitute the Management Quota including 15% of the total seats for the Foreign Indian Students (NRI candidates).
The reservation for Punjab State quota seats in Government Institutions in various categories for admission to the under Graduate Para Medical Courses will be as under:
|(ii)||Backward Classes (Note: The Backward Class Certificate must be as per the latest instructions of the Government of Punjab) mentioning the income as laid down by Govt. of Punjab from time to time.||10%|
|(iii)||Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each)||2%|
|(v)||Sports Persons(Credit will be given for the sports achievements made during10+1 and 10+2 classes only and shall be graded by the Director Sports, Punjab)||1%|
Wards of terrorist affected persons (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)(As per the decision of the Hon'ble Supreme Court)
Wards of Defense Personnel (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)
|(e) Gallantry Award/other Award Winners both serving/retired. Sewing Defense personnel / Ex-serviceman|
Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guards, and Para-Military Forces (in order of preference to the exclusion of next category)
|(ix)||Children/ Grand Children of freedom fighters.||1%|
|(x)||Tsunami Victims (Tsunami Victims are not required to appear in PPMET. The inter se ranking shall be based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent examination)||1%|
The Institutions that are allowed to admit girls will obey the court's orders. The reservation in Private institutes (in Government Management quota seats) will be as under:-
|i.||Scheduled Caste -||25%|
(Note: The Backward Class Certificate must be as per the latest instructions of the Government of Punjab, mentioning the income as laid down by Govt. of Punjab from time to time.
|iii.||Physically disabled "||5%|
|iv.||Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist violence.||1%|
The following points shall be observed while granting the above Reservation both in government and in private colleges:
15% seats in all Private Institutes shall be earmarked for the Non- Resident Indians in the following order:
Category I: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to the State of Punjab.
Category II: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to an Indian State other than Punjab.
Under this policy Non-Resident Indian means a person of Indian origin, whether holding an Indian Passport or Foreign Passport, who is either permanently or temporarily settled outside India and in either case:
For ascertaining the eligibility relevant documents including Foreign Country Passport or Green Card or Permanent Resident Card or Proof of Residency of Foreign country issued by competent authority or OCI/PIO Card issued by the Government of India shall be taken into consideration.
ADMISSION TO GOVERNMENT/UNIVERSITY COLLEGE-
Foreign Indian Students (NRI) seats in Government and University college of Nursing shall be filled as per criteria in Para 6 above. The remaining seats shall be filled strictly on the basis of merit.
ADMISSION TO PRIVATE COLLEGES-
The distribution of seats in private medical institutions would be:
|1. Government quota seats||50%|
|2. Management minority quota seats|
50% (including Foreign
Indian Students (NRI)and Out of State Quota
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097