PrivateVADODARA, Gujarat
About College

NEOTECH INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY The course curriculum is quite updated and up to mark. They make sure that when the student graduates he finds himself/herself ready for the industry. The course curriculum has been formed in such a way that student can develop in all fields he/she requires to be. "The exam structure is quite simple. It is divided into two parts 30% & 70%. The 30% is totally in the hands of college. For that 30%, one needs to attend lectures, follow rules, be regular, should be able to perform well in the internal exam, submit his/her assignments on time, completes their lab practicals etc. The rest 70% is the board examination.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) 75
Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) -
FeesGovt. FeesHostel FeesMess Fees

Address: Vadodara, Gujarat 390022

Apply Now!


Have a question?
Let us know

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097

7406244111 | 8884499765

We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.

© 2023  

Developed by