New Pragathi College of Physiotherapy was started in the year 2018. This College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, recognized by Govt. of Karnataka Approved by The Indian Association of Physiotherapists. The campus offers safety to all students. Special emphasis is given to the hostel and mess facilities to suit the requirements of all the students.
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||60|
|Master of Physiotherapy||n/a|
Address: No.33, Byrathi Extension, Hennur Bagalur Main road, Kothanur Post, Bangalore-560077
The Government of Karnataka in its GO HFW 84 MMC 2020 Bangalore dated:31-08-2019, has authorized the Directorate of Medical Education for selection of candidates through centralized online counseling by Karnataka Examination Authority for admission to B. Sc Nursing, BPT, B.P.O, and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences courses for the seats in Government colleges and Government seats in private colleges.
Brouchure_Nursing_BSC_BPT_BPO_BSC Allied Science notificationenglish.pdf click here
For admission to Ist year B.P.T Course: Applicant should have passed II-PUC / 12th Standard (10+2) or equivalent examination individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained not less than 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (35% in case of SC/ST & OBC applicants).
Seats will be reserved for the following categories to the extent it is specified by the Government.
Since the Applicant should upload their photographs in online application entry, the applicant should scan their passport size photograph (Snapped with Name & Date on the photograph) in .jpg format and make it available for uploading with the following specifications.
Width = 1.3 inches, Height = 1.6 inches, Resolution = 200 X 200 dpi and the file size should be less than 100kb.
Select the Course – “B.Sc Nursing/ BPT / BPO / B.Sc Allied Science”
1. Name of the Candidate: Fill the name in BLOCK LETTERS as per the 10th standard Marks Card.
2. Mother’s Name: Mother’s name in full should be filled.
3. Father’s Name: Father’s Name should correspond to the form and spelling in the 10th standard Marks Card.
4. Date of Birth: The Date of Birth should correspond to the entry in the the10th Marks Card in dd/mm/yyyy.
5. Place of Birth: Select the District in which you were born.
6. Gender: Select from the drop-down list Female/Male.
7. Nationality: Enter the Nationality.
8. Qualifying Examination: PUC (10+2) or Equivalent Examination
9. Marks obtained in II PUC (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics)
10. Domicile of Karnataka: Select from the drop-down list Yes/No.
11. Category: Select the respective category and enclose the certificate obtained from the Tahashildar of Karnataka
|Step 1:||Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.P.O, and Allied Health Sciences-2021 Online Registration”. After completion of entry of All the details candidates will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to the email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.|
|Step 2:||Upload the scanned copy will be of recent passport size color photograph, Signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.|
|Step 3:||The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.|
|Step 4:||Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and recent passport the same copy should be produced during document verification.|
In Government Order No. HFW 211 RGU 2016 dated:28/09/2016, the percentage of seat-sharing in the Private Nursing and Physiotherapy colleges in the State has been published with respect to Graduate Courses for the academic year 2018-2019, in the ratio of 20:80 as 20% for the Government Quota and 80% of Management Quota respectively.
|College type||Government Quota||Management Quota|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.