Navodaya College of Physiotherapy

Private Est. 1996Mahaboobnagar, Telangana
About College

The Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Mahabubnagar is a Private College, Established in the year of 1996, The College is affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Science and approved by the Indian Association of Physiotherapist. Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Mahabubnagar (NCP) located at - Mahbubnagar Telangana is one of the popular colleges in India. The College has been rated by 7 people on CBSE. The Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Mahabubnagar has been viewed 525 times by the visitors on CBSE. This College is counted among the top-rated Colleges in Telangana with an excellent academic track record. If you're looking for more details regarding application forms, syllabus, admission procedure, courses offered, placements, examinations schedule, and results, kindly get in touch with the relevant department of the college.

College NameEstedType
Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Mahabubnagar1996Private 
Courses Offered
BPT
MPT

i) MPT (ORTHO)

ii) MPT (NEURO)

iii) MPT (CARDIO)

iv) MPT (SPORTS)


CONTACT DETAILS:

Address:Bhoothpur Road, Bhageeratha Colony, Mahbubnagar, Telangana 509001
Phone:08542-277704 277705, 9849333699, 8008028592
Email: [email protected]
Pictures
college
college
college
Admission Process

FOR ADMISSION INTO BPT INCLUDING B.Sc (Allied Health Sciences) AND BSc. (MLT) COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023- 24. KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES TELANGANA

                                                                                                   IMPORTANT DATES
1)Date of issue of notification for admission into B.Sc( Allied Health Sciences) 
Courses including BPT and B.Sc(MLT) for the year 2023-24.
26-10-2023
2)Availability of online application and uploading of 
certificates https://alliedhs.tsche.in
8.00 A.M. on 27-10-2023 to 
02-11-2023 up to 6.00 P.M
3)Date of release of provisional final merit list after verification 
of online uploaded certificates
14-11-2023
4)Dates of exercising web options for admissionTo be notified later 
5)Commencement of classesTo be notified later 
6)Closure of admissions.To be notified later 

ELIGIBILITY:

i. The candidates should be citizens of India and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as laid down in Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2), dated18-05-2009 and the Government Orders on Rules of Admissions into Allied Health Sciences courses.

ii. The candidates have to apply online and upload the original certificates in response to notification issued by KNRUHS. The merit rank notified after verification of certificates by KNR University of Health Sciences, shall be the basis for selection into B.Sc.,(Allied Health Sciences) courses including BPT and B.Sc (MLT) courses into Competent Authority Quota seats.

 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: For B.Sc Allied Sciences courses including BPT and B.Sc (MLT) course

Candidates seeking admission should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and English conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana state. Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) from recognized Board under AISSCE / CBSE/ ICSE / SSCE / HSCE / NIOS / TOSS of other equivalent Board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry recognized as equivalent by Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana state. Or Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Biology and Physical Science. 

AGE: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2023.

a) Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent examination. 
b) No request for relaxation of age of a candidate shall be permitted. 
c) Candidates born on or after 02-01-2007 are not eligible

CATEGORIZATION OF SEATS:

Government collegesPrivate Self Financing Colleges
Competent AuthorityCompetent AuthorityManagement seats
100%60%40%
As per G.O.Ms.NO.330, HM&FW(K1) Department,dt.11-11-2011,in Private institutions Sixty percent (60%) of the total number of seats shall be filled as Competent Authority seats by University.
Forty percent (40%) seats shall be filled as Management seats by the Managements of Private Colleges
In respect of the Government colleges 100% seats shall be Competent Authority, will be filled by the University.

RESERVATION OF SEATS:

Reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes.
Total seats under Competent Authority Quota 15% are reserved for SC category candidates and 10 % are reserved for ST category candidates.

Reservation for BC Candidates
29% of the total seats under Competent Authority Quota shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes and shall be allotted among the five sub groups of Back Ward Classes as follows:-
          BC-A-7%
          BC-B-10%
          BC-C-1%
          BC-D-7%
          BC-E-4%

EWS Reservations
10% of total seats under Competent Authority Quota are reserved for EWS category candidates.

RESERVATION FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES
33 1/3% of seats are guaranteed for women candidates in each category i.e., Open category, EWS, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Classes Group A, B, C, D and E. This regulation of guarantee shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33 1/3% or more of the seats therein. When the number of women candidates falls short of this percentage, it would be made up by replacing the last selected male candidates by women candidates in that category.

RESERVATION UNDER PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD) CATEGORY
5% of total seats in each course and category shall be reserved for the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) i.e., OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E categories as per Government of India guidelines.

RESERVATION FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES
 85% of the seats in each local area will be reserved for local candidates, remaining 15% un-reserved seats will be filled by applicants.

To Download BPT 2023-24 Prospectus Click Here

FOR ADMISSION INTO MPT COURSES UNDER COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA FOR 2023-24. KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES TELANGANA

                                                                        IMPORTANT DATES
1)Date of issue of Notification 30-09-2023
2)Availability of online Application 
https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/
From 8.00 A.M. on 01-10-2023 To 
06.00 PM on 07-10-2023
3)Display of Provisional merit list onKNR UHS
web-site : http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in
To be notified later 
4)Schedule for counselingTo be notified later 
5)Commencement of classes. To be notified later 

ELIGIBILITY:-

Candidates who have passed BPT degree or equivalent Degree, and have completed internship on or before 30-09-2023 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations.

RESERVATION OF SEATS:

Reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes.
Total seats under Competent Authority Quota 15% are reserved for SC category candidates and 10 % are reserved for ST category candidates.

Reservation for BC Candidates
29% of the total seats under Competent Authority Quota shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes and shall be allotted among the five sub groups of Back Ward Classes as follows:-
          BC-A-7%
          BC-B-10%
          BC-C-1%
          BC-D-7%
          BC-E-4%

EWS Reservations
10% of total seats under Competent Authority Quota are reserved for EWS category candidates.

RESERVATION UNDER PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD) CATEGORY
5% of total seats in each course and category shall be reserved for the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) i.e., OC, SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D and BC-E categories as per Government of India guidelines.

RESERVATION FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES
 85% of the seats in each local area will be reserved for local candidates, remaining 15% un-reserved seats will be filled by applicants.

To Download MPT 2023-24 Prospectus Click Here

 

Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Mahabubnagar Seat Matrix For the A.Y. 2023-24
Course Intake  REGOC EWS SC ST BC-ABC-BBC-CBC-DBC-EBCPOOL
MPT (ORTHO)2LOC1    1    
UNR0    0    
MPT (NEURO) 2LOC0 11      
UNR  0       
iii) MPT (CARDIO)2LOC1    0   1
UNR         0
iv) MPT (SPORTS)2LOC0 1  1    
UNR          
Seat Matrix Link

Note: The Admission Process is written as per the ordinance of the official Counselling Agency.

Fee Structure
{}

Note: The Fee Structure is as per the Notification of the official Counselling Agency, Please visit the official website in subject to any changes.

Apply Now

Note: The apply-now form facilitates students (from pan India- rural, urban, and far places) to apply to various colleges, automatically forwarding their details to the respective institutions via email. ICCC is not liable for any responses from the colleges.

Disclaimer

Share this page

Question?
let us know
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
logo
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.
© 2024 i3c.tech | Developed by  cretechs